Capricorn Roofing is a preferred contractor to all insurance companies. Over the past 10 years Capricorn Roofing has carried out millions of dollars in rectification works for a dozen different weather events.
Through 15 Insurance Builders the repair works have covered most states:
Cyclone Larry (2006)
Cyclone Yasi (2011)
‘The Gap’ Brisbane hail storm (2009)
Maroochydore hail storm (2014)
Brisbane hail storm (2015-2016)
Chinchilla hail storm (2016)
Glenwood-Gympie hail storm (2015)
Perth hail storm (2010-2012)
Karratha new constructions (2008-2010)
Melbourne hail storm (2010)
Wyhalla hail storm (2011)
Groote Eylandt New works (2012-2013)
New South Wales:
Sydney new works (2016)
Capricorn Roofing has the knowledge and experience to handle events using 2 men up to 40 men.
BENEFITS OF CAPRICORN ROOFING
- We are preferred contractors for all insurance companies.
- We contact the insured/owner within 48 hours of quotation request or work order.
- Each work team (roof gang) has a foreman with direct contact to Mick Allwood (director) and company administration.
- All work teams wear uniforms.
- All work teams are introduced to the insured/ owner.
- All vehicles are late model with Capricorn Roofing signage.
- We have trade accounts with all major suppliers, this also helps to match existing profiles of roof and gutter.
- Every job is treated like our own and we treat every client with the utmost courtesy.
- Established for 28 years – 16 years on the Sunshine Coast.
ENQUIRE TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE